Welcome to the Trails of Wilmington, Vermont!
Click to zoom in on this area. See below for more maps.
Trail maps for a computer, tablet, phone, or printing
- High-resolution map for a computer
- Medium-resolution map for a tablet or phone
- High-resolution PDF map for printing
- Trail descriptions on back of map
- Other trails in the region
Trail maps and apps that show your location on your phone
- GPS-enabled GeoPDF map for Avenza Maps on Android or iOS
- GPS-enabled KMZ map for Custom Maps (Android), Map Plus (iOS), or Google Earth
- GPS-enabled KML map for Google Earth on iOS
To use these GPS-enabled maps and apps:
- Download the GPS-enabled map file to your phone.
- Install the matching app from the app store.
- Open the app and direct it to the saved map file.
- Hike a trail and see where you are on the map!
- Valley Trail
- Hoot, Toot & Whistle Trail
- Downtown Loop
- Beaver Brook Trail
- Lisle Hill to White’s Road
- Primitive Trail to Lake Raponda
- Lake Raponda Trail
- Ware Homestead & Hogback Connector
- Raponda Ridge Trail
- Shearer Hill Trail to Mt. Olga
- Monument Trail
Loops and Hikes
Follow Wilmington’s trails and roads for enjoyable hikes.
- Raponda Ridge loop
- Old Stage Road loop
- Ware Road loop
- Town Forest loop
- Hogback loop
- Sun and Ski loop
- Hoot Toot & Whistle loop
- Historic Downtown Wilmington loop
Wilmington Trail Committee
These volunteers build and maintain Wilmington’s trail system. Join us!
The committee’s working documents are here.
Friends of the Wilmington Trails
Friends of the Wilmington Trails help with occasional work bees, publicity, and other supportive tasks. To learn more or to join our mailing list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For print media, the shortcut to this page is http://wilmingtontrails.org.