Welcome to the Trails of Wilmington, Vermont!
Click the map for more detail.
Static maps for a computer, tablet, or printing
- High-resolution map for a computer
- Medium-resolution map for a tablet
- PDF map with legend for printing
- Village center map
- Other trails in the region
Maps and apps for your phone that show your position
- GPS-enabled map for Avenza Maps app on Android or iOS
- GPS-enabled map for Custom Maps app (Android), Map Plus app (iOS), or Google Earth
How to use these GPS-enabled maps and apps:
- Download the GPS-enabled map file to your phone.
- Install the matching app from the app store.
- Open the app and direct it to the saved map file.
- Hike a trail and see where you are on the map!
Learn more about each Trail
- Valley Trail
- Hoot, Toot & Whistle Trail
- Downtown Loop
- Lisle Hill to White’s Road
- Primitive Trail to Lake Raponda
- Lake Raponda Trail
- Raponda Ridge Trail
- Ware Homestead & Hogback Connector
- Shearer Hill Trail to Mt. Olga
- Beaver Brook Trail
Suggested Loops and Hikes
Follow Wilmington’s trails and roads for enjoyable hikes.
Wilmington Trail Committee
These are the volunteers who build and maintain Wilmington’s trail system. Join us!
For print media, the shortcut to this page is http://wilmingtontrails.org.