Wednesday, January 17 at 6 pm
Town Hall Meeting Room
1. Visitors, Public Comments, Possible Changes to the Agenda
2. Approve Minutes of December 18 and 20, 2017 and January 2 and 3, 2018 (5 minutes)
3. Action Items (15 minutes)
– The Selectboard to verify the Certification of Highway Mileage form to be sent in annually to the Vt Agency of Transportation. There have been no changes in the past year.
– The Selectboard to possibly approve a letter supporting “S.97 Public Notice on Electronic Media” to be sent to Vermont League of Cities and Towns.
4. Wastewater Budget (15 minutes)
– The Selectboard to discuss the sewer allocations and mpact on the Wastewater budget, with possible need for additional funding.
5. Reappraisal (20 minutes)
– The Selectboard and Listers to discuss possible town-wide reappraisal and potential impact on the taxpayers.
6. FY19 Budget (30 minutes)
– The Selectboard to possibly approve the Fiscal Year 19 General Fund and Highway Budget and review the Town Meeting Warning.
7. Correspondence to/from Selectboard (5 minutes)
8. Other Business (5 minutes)
9. Select Board Members Comments and Other Action Items (5 minutes)
10. Town Manager Updates (5 minutes)